Place Category: West Ryde Chamber of Commerce
2013 Excellence in FDC Regional Educator Award Winner-North West &Hills District
2014 Nominated FDC Educator of the Year
2014 Nominated in the Australian Family Early Education & Care Award
category of :
– Early Childhood Educator of the Year
– Educational Experience Raising Star Award
– Early Childhood Director of the Year
Melrose Family Day Care is run by a qualified educator with a diploma in childcare and diploma in psychology.
The core foundations of Melrose Family Day Care is centered around our core philosophy. It includes, to:
– Cherishing the innocence of children by providing safe and protective environment
– Help children reach their full potential by providing, enriching, learning and development through educational programs
– Treasure the time children take to grow and reach their full potential children develop at their own rate and in their own time.We offer daily programs that reflect a calm, relaxed and un-rushed environment for growing and learning.
– Believe in caring, guiding and nurturing children by offering caring and nurturing environment to accommodate the needs of of 0-5 years aged children.
– Celebrate our differences through acceptance of diversity within our community. We value the insights and traditions that can be shared, respected and appreciated.
– Cater to the diverse needs of all families.
Families are apart of Melrose family Day Care and are invited to make contributions to all aspects of its operation.
Registered with Multitask.